Monday, March 29, 2010

Locke and Load

Today's Random Metal Thought doesn't really have much to do with metal, apart from the analogy about locks which are literally made out of metal.
So I thought, that's kind of brutal, right?

Some guy I know was pissed that a chick can ask any straight guy for sex and she will get it, but on the other hand, if a straight guy asks a chick for sex, she will turn around and get all conservative, claiming that she doesn't want to be a slut.

So I gave him this analogy;
A key that opens many locks is called a master key.
A lock that is opened by many keys is a pretty shitty lock.
He cried and wondered if I was the Messiah.


Also, I'm sure by now you've probably realized this post has nothing to do with LOST's beloved John Locke. Maybe tomorrow, after the new episode airs, I'll post something.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment